Friday, October 16, 2015

My Holiday by Kayne

In the holidays I went to the skids holiday program at grey Lynn school.So on Friday we did clip and climb to do some extreme rock climbing. First I climb up the big King Kong tower.Then I had to race one of the staff and guess what I WON!!!!!!!!.But then it was morning tea and I didn't have morning tea because I had five dollars so I bought an ice block that was yummy and sweet.Then we went climbing again, but sadly I had to sit out while everyone was climbing so I started to cry to god.Then we went on the bus to the park and man it was chilly.Then it was lolly time and I had money so I bought nerds, they are so sweet. Then it was time to go back home to skids then it was time to go home to have dinner and go to sleep.

By Kayne

No comments:

Post a Comment