Monday, March 24, 2014

Room 10 Tour

Hi, I'm AMY,
Today I'm going to take you on a word tour of our room.
First of all we have our desks, mid-tone blue with every day pullout grey draws.
Then we have our huge white board, we use it for all our maths, reading, and writing tumble, and we use it also to explain things like PE games and maths working out.
We also have our maths table where we keep all our maths things on.
Over in the corner we have our library where we read books and beside that we have our games cabinet with is filled to the brim with games, mini white boards, and our book club boxes.
Then we have the mat which is plain blue nylon.
We also have our art table where we store all our arts and crafts like crayons, pencils:etc.
Last of all the teachers station where the teachers explain everything.

I hope you liked my Tour of the class room.
By AMY.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Thank you for giving me a virtual tour of your fantastic classroom.
    Now I know where to go to see Room 10's fabulous work!
    I can see you are all showing Kerry focussed listening :)
    Well done, Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    I really like the phrase 'filled to the brim'. It is very descriptive. You must have so many games you can play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy
    your class looks like an awesome class.
    Hope we can come and see you and your class room.

    ReplyDelete