Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry Christmas & sign off for 2012


This is going to be our last  post for 2012. We have had a great year together. We will be going on our summer break today. Next year we will be in different classes. Some of us are coming back to Room 12. Groovy Grey Lynn Learners will be back with a new bunch of learners in February 2013.
Until then Room 12 2012 would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe holiday.

 Here are our highlights for 2012.

Highlights

Oceania:  Education Outside the Classroom (EOTC)

Anetema: Baking

James: Production, hearing the audience cheer for us.

Ernie: EOTC week- all the different activities

Gwyneth: Ambury Farm visit: Making the felt was fun

Kate: Choir, going to perform at the town hall

Aum: Production,  I enjoyed the loud music

Toby C: Physical education, I loved tackle bull rush

Cooper: EOTC, I liked the team building games

Flynn: Inner City Sports events. All the different types of writing that we did

Will: Having Kerry & Sandie as teachers and all the sports and art we have done

Poppy: Maths and tackle bullrush

JT: EOTC at the birkenhead leisure centre

Luke: Inner city sports and playing castle for PE

Toby B: School trips, I really liked Ambury farm

Hunter: Castle and tackle bull rush

Nina: Inquiry learning and PE

Azure: Going to Pacifica heartbeat at the Auckland town hall

Zac:Having Sandie & Kerry as teachers
Josie: Inner City swimming and sewing

Andre: PE , I liked playing castle

Elijah: Hugging Sandie & Kerry especially when I was Sweaty. Also I liked writing

Lucy: I liked production, learning new dances and performing it. PE was great

Zara: Prodcution, I liked all the team work that was put into performing.

Shae: Watching the building develop outside and plying tackle bull rush

Jack:Production, I liked how the school worked together. Having Sandie & Kerry as teachers and writing

Inaise: Art

Isobel: Ambury farm visit, and reading HOLES

Madeline: I liked EOTC week  I enjoyed the bush walk at Le Roys Bush

Ben: Representing the school at Inner City Soccer & Softball

Rebeka: I enjoyed reading HOLES and having two wonderful teachers Kerry & Sandie

Kerry& Sandie: We have liked watching everyone grow and mature into confident independent learners.

1 comment:

  1. What a great year you guys have had - I am so proud of you all. Have a wonderful holiday and see you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete