Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Going to the Aussie open!

On Tuesday in the holidays I went to Australia. I woke up at 3.00am and cuaght the taxi at 3.30am. Our plane left at 6.30am so we had a bit of time to do stuff at the airport, oh and by the way I went with my Grandma and Mum and guess what they did in the spare time? SHOP, at least it wasn't for clothes!! But it was still really ANNOYING!! But then our flight got called out so we could finally leave. When we got on I started watching a movie. I got to watch 2 movies, Alexander and the horrible no good very bad day and Alvin and the Chipmunks. It took 4 hours to get to Australia. When we got there we took a taxi to where we were staying and went to the tennis that day. We also went to the tennis on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but we had to leave on Saturday. But we did get to watch a lot of tennis, we watched so much that I can't name them all. On the way back I also watched movies but I can't remember which ones. When we got back my sister and Dad were waiting for us!!
The end
By Emma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    The Aussie open sounds really fun.
    I can't wait to hear more from you.
    Alexandra rm10

    ReplyDelete