Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SSW (super silent writing for 10mins) in R10

Shoe Shopping

OMG! no it is not to day, is it ... yes shoe shopping! Oh sorry, hi my name is Jordan, I am not a girl!
Today I will take you on a shoe shopping journey. There are all kinds of shoes, Nikes to Pumas or flops to high heels.
Now I have told you all the basics, lets go shoe shopping. Here we are the mall where there are wonderful shoe shops.
Oh here is my best shoe shop to shop at, and it is Nike Airline and Air Jordan 3000. Let's start at Nike Airline . This is where you find all your Nike shoes like skate shoes to pimp out, or glow in the dark shoes. I am looking for 3 pairs of shoes from here and from the one next door.
First pair I like is a red and black glow in the dark shoe and the next pair I like is blue and black skate shoes. My last pair will be black shoes with blue lines that glow.
 That was a lot of time. My last stop is to buy my last three pairs of shoes, Jordan 3000.
"Welcome to Jordan 3000", said the shop keeper. "Thank you. I would like to find three pairs of shoes" I said. "How about some baby blue with black straps?"  "Yes I will take those and your new ones, the ones that flash red and blue when you shoot and get it in it." My last pair will be plain black shoes.
 Be back next week for more.

By Ina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ina!

    I would love to go shoe shopping with you. It's one of my favourite things to do and it sounds like you have good taste in shoes...or the character Jordan does! I like how you used a lot of dialogue in your story writing and you remembered all the punctuation. Well done!

    Keep it up and I hope Jordan picks out some flash shoes for you next time!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete